We identify, evaluate and structure project finance schemes, helping clients to raise equity, mezzanine and debt.
We advise our clients on contractual arrangements for their projects.
Activities in which we participate include:
- Analysis and design of project capital structure
- Equity, mezzanine and debt structuring
- Financial projections and sensitivity analysis
- Negotiation of profitability and/or credit enhancement schemes provided by multilateral and bilateral agencies (i.e., grants, financial guarantees, and others)
- Development of transaction marketing and contractual materials
- Credit rating advisory
- Identification of potential investors and road show execution
- Interaction and negotiation with relevant parties (i.e., project sponsors, credit rating agencies, financial sponsors, banks, placement agents, legal and tax advisors, regulators, government authorities)
- Coordination of due diligence process
- Negotiations and transaction closing.